Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 -102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies. Online Application Started
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 - 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies. Online Application Started.
Allahabad High Court has published a notification regarding recruitment for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) vacancies. Read full news here.
Total 102 vacancies announced for Law Clerk (Trainee) Post.
1. Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law
College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such 'Law Graduates' who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must
not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01 Jul 20.
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidate's will be called for interview only after screening. No T.A. will be payble for attending the interview.
Last Date of Online Application - 08 Aug 20.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full official notification before applying for the post. Official website is as mentioned below:
2. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it's Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of
Allahabad High Court
(www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be
downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark
Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark
Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark
Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities
and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: