Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020 - Trainee & Project Engineer Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020 - Trainee & Project Engineer Vacancies.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, published a notification regarding recruitment for the post of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer on contract basis for its Bengaluru and Mumbai unit. Read full news here.
Total 50 Vacancies announced. Post wise vacancies details as follows-
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical and Electronics) - 20.
Project Engineer - I (Mechanical and Electronics) - 30.
1. Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/
Telecommunication OR Mechanical. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
2. Candidates should have minimum of 2
years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and 6 months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
As on 01 Jul 20 for
Trainee Engineer - I - Upper Limit 25 Years.
Project Engineer - I - Upper Limit 28 Years.
Starting Date of Online Application - 22 Jul 20.
Closing Date of Online Application - 02 Aug 20.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification for applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Fill up online form. Application link given against the advertisement.
3. Take printout of the online registration form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: