BHEL Recruitment 2020 – 229 Vacancies
Engineer Apprentices (B.E/B.Tech/Degree/Diploma)
No of Vacancies – 229
Last Date of Application – 03/04/2020
Address – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship
Pay Scale –
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
Age Limit –
a) Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years
b) Relaxation in Upper age limit – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. – Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. – Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL Bhopal employees (spouse/son/daughter)
How to Apply For BHEL vacancy :
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep a copy of unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
3. Applications and documents submitted online will only be considered.
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit official Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
1. Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through the same.
3. Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued the “Apprenticeship Certificate”.
4. If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules.
5. In case candidate wants to change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum for 3 times only.
6. Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
7. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
For more latest job info click here: