Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 65th Mains 2020 Recruitment: Last Date Extended
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 65th Mains 2020 Recruitment: Last Date Extended.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) published a notification regarding extention of the last date for BPSC 65th mains exam online application till 24 Jun 20. Read Full News here.
Candidates who have not applied yet for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam can apply at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The application fee for BPSC 65th CCE 2020 can be paid till 10 Jun 20. Earlier, the last date of BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Online Application form was 28 May 20.
BPSC 65th Preliminary test Result 2020 on 06 Mar 20, the exam was held on 15 Oct 19. According to the result, a total of 6522 candidates have qualified for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 exam. The mains exam was scheduled to be held in the month of Jun 20 but now it will be postponed depending upon the situation.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 24 Jun 20.
Last Date of Submission of hard copy of Online Application and documents: 30 Jun 20.
BPSC Selection Process:
1. Written test will be conducted in three subjects. Subjects are General Hindi and General Studies (two papers) of 100 marks each.
2. It will consist of 300 marks.
3. It is mandatory to keep one of the subjects as an optional subject.
4. Each optional subject will have a paper of 300 marks.
5. The duration of the examination for each subject will be of three hours.
BPSC Qualifying Marks:
1. Qualifying marks for General Hindi subject - 30 marks. It will not be added in the merit list.
2. In other subjects:
General Category - 40%.
backward classes - 36.5%.
Extremely Backward Classes - 34%.
ST, SC, women, differently-abled - 32%.
3. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the main examination and successful candidates will be called for interview which will be of 120 marks.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: