Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India - BPPI Recruitment 2020
BPPI invited applications from citizens of India for the post of Junior Marketing Officer/Marketing Officer (BBA /B.Sc/B.Pharma/MBA).
What is BPPI?
A Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) has been established on the 1st of December 2008 comprising all the Pharma CPSUs under the Department of Pharmaceuticals. The Bureau will bring about effective collaboration and cooperation in furthering the working and resources of these organizations. More specifically it would:
1. Co-ordinate marketing of the generic drugs through the Jan Aushadhi stores.
2. Co-ordinate supply of medicines in the State from their own plants, other Pharma PSUs of Central & State Governments and Private Sector.
3. Coordinate with Hospitals in preparation of formulary.
4. Monitor proper running of Jan Aushadhi stores with the help of other CPSUs.
5. Provide medicines as per rates decided in the joint Forum/Core Committee.
6. Monitor activities of the Jan Aushadhi stores in the areas allocated to them.
No of Vacancies - 20
Last Date - 30/04/2020
BBA /B.Sc./ B. Pharma. (MBA (Sales/Marketing) or equivalent from reputed Institutions / Universities will be an added advantage.)
- For Junior Marketing Officer Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 80,000 (Plus 24%/16%/8% HRA as per Head Quarter and IDA as notified by Government) / S-2 Level Page 4 of 10.
- For Marketing Officer Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 87,000 (Plus 24%/16%/8% HRA as per Head Quarter and IDA as notified by Government) / S-3 Level
Age Limit - 21- 30 Years
1. For Junior Marketing Officer 01-year experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Sector only. Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be given preference.
2. For Marketing Officer 02 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Sector only. Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be given preference.
1. Leading and attracting all towards the noble Mission, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana for opening of new PMBJKs and for creating awareness.
2. Responsible to work, lead, correspond, network with individuals, social organizations, NGOs, Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations and other officials to open new PMBJKs and to increase footfall of existing stores. 3. Develop and implementation of various plans & strategies to ensure optimum sales from each Distributors/ Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs).
How to Apply For BPPI vacancy :
Details of posts, application form along with terms & conditions etc. of appointment are available at our website: janaushadhi.gov.in. Interested, eligible candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
can send their applications (Hard Copies) to CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 in the prescribed format only, up to 30.04.2020. Applications received in other than the prescribed format will not be considered.
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) IDPL Corporate office, IDPL Complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (Haryana). Tel:0124-4223074/4556750, Fax:0124-2340370,
For more latest job Notifications click here: