Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020 - 358 Technician and Trade Apprentice vacancies
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020 - 358 Technician and Trade Apprentice vacancies.
Cochin Shipyard Limited has published a notification regarding the recruitment of Technician and Trade Apprentice vacancies. Read full news here.
Total 358 Vacancies announced. Post wise vacancies details are as follows-
Accounting & Taxation - 01.
Customer Relationship Management - 02.
Electrical & Electronic Technology - 01.
Food & Restaurant Management - 03.
Basic Nursing and Palliative care - 01.
Electrician - 07.
Fitter - 36.
Welder - 47.
Machinist - 10.
Electronic Mechanic - 15.
Instrument Mechanic - 14.
Draughtsman (Mechanic) - 06.
Draughtsman (Civil) - 04.
Painter (Genl.) - 10.
Mechanic Motor Vehicle - 10.
Sheet Metal Worker - 47.
Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) - 20.
Mechanic Diesel - 37.
Fitter Pipe (Plumber) - 37.
Technician Apprentice -
Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
Trade Apprentice -
Candidates Should possess ITI (Relevant Trade), Certificate NTC.
Minimum Physical Standard -
As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 Jul 20.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04 Aug 20.
How To Apply?
1. Applicants should go through the User Manual published on official website
www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application.
2. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration in the SAP
E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the sear applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
3. Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall do the One Time Registration and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through official website
(Careers page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 Aug 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
4. Documents to be uploaded online for submission of application: Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
5. Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
6. Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and
application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields
can lead to rejection of your application.
7. Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification.
Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
For More latest Job Notification visit our website: