Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) 2021 in Engineering - Notification Out
Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) 2021 in Engineering - Notification Out.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published a notification regarding the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021. Read full news here.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS, Master Degree (Arts/Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications).
2. Candidates are requested to read full notification for more details.
Therebis no age limit to appear for GATE.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 14 Sep 20.
Closing Date to Submission (Online) of Application: 30 Sep 20.
Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 07 Oct 20.
Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): 13 Nov 20.
Admit Cards Available on Website: 08 Jan 21.
Date of GATE 2019 Exam: 05 to 07 & 12 to 14 Feb 21.
Date of Announcement of Results on Online Application Portal: 22 Mar 21.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: