Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2020 - MT Driver, Carpenter, MTS & Other Posts
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2020 - MT Driver, Carpenter, MTS & Other Posts.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published a notification regarding requirements for filling up posts for MT Driver, Carpenter, MTS and Other Posts. Read full news here.
Total 09 vacancies. Post wise vacancies details are as follows-
MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 04 Haldia/Kolkata/ Bhubaneswar/Paradip
Fork Lift Operator - 01 Bhubaneswar.
Carpenter - 01 Paradip.
MTS (Peon) - 01 Kolkata
MTS (Chowkidar) - 01 Haldia.
Lascar - 01 Haldia
MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)-
1. 10th Std. pass.
2. Should have at least 02 years' experience in driving motor vehicles.
Fork Lift Operator -
Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade.
Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Carpenter) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes
should have 03 years'
experience in the trade.
MTS (Peon) -
1. Matriculation or equivalent pass
2. Two years' experience as office attendant.
MTS (Chowkidar) -
(i) Matriculation or equivalent pass.
(ii) Two years' experience as Chowkidar in any recognized institution or organization.
(a) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards.
(b) Three years' experience in service on Boat.
MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 18-27 years.
Fork Lift Operator - 18-27 years.
Carpenter - 18-30 years.
MTS (Peon) - 18-27 years.
MTS (Chowkidar) - 18-27 years.
Lascar - 18-30 years.
Starting Date to Apply Online - 27 Jun 20.
Closing Date to Apply Online - 27 Jul 20.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Link for official notification:
2. Official Website for Online Application click here
3. Follow the steps as mentioned in the official notification.
4. Take printout of the online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: