Indian Navy Recruitment 2020- 10+2 B.Tech Entry: Full News
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: 10+2 B.Tech Entry. Full News
Indian Navy has published a notification regarding 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jan 2021 for Unmarried Male candidates. Read full news here.
Branch wise vacancies are as follows-
Education - 05.
Executive and Technical - 29.
1. Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
2. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. 3. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
Candidates should born between 02 Jul 01 & 01 Jan 04 (both dates inclusive).
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06 Oct 20.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20 Oct 20.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification for applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification click below: