Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2020: 8575 Vacancies For Class IV Post
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2020: 8575 Vacancies For Class IV Posts.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has published the notification for 8575 vacancies of District/ Divisional / Union Territory Cadre Posts of Class –IV. Read full news here.
Total 8575 vacancies. Post wise vacancies are as follows-
UT Cadre - 463.
Div.Cadre Jammu - 1545.
Div.Cadre Kashmir - 1616.
District Cadre - 4951.
1. Candidates should have minimum qualifications of Matric and maximum of 10+2 for direct JKSSB recruitment.
2. They must have acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 25-08-20.
3. Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed shall not be eligible for Class IV posts.
4. The candidate must be a Domicile of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and must possess the Domicile Certificate in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, GOI.
Category wise age limit as follows-
OM - 40 yrs.
SC - 43 yrs.
ST - 43 yrs.
RBA - 43 yrs.
ALC/IB - 43 yrs.
EWS (Economically Weaker Section) - 43 yrs. PSP (Pahari Speaking People) - 43 yrs.
OSC (Other Social Caste) - 43 yrs.
Physically Challenged Person - 42 yrs.
Ex-Servicemen - 48 yrs.
Starting of Online Application - 10 Jul 20.
Closing Date of Online Application - 25 Aug 20.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Link for official notification:
2. Official Website for Online Application click here
3. Follow the steps as mentioned in the official notification.
4. Take printout of the online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: