Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020, 215 Non-Executive Vacancies, Apply
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020, 215 Non-Executive Vacancies, Apply Now
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Section Engineer, Supervisor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 215 | Last Date 15.05.2020 (Date Extended) |
MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has recently released the new job notification regarding MMMOCL recruitment 2020. As per the Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment notification, overall 215 vacancies are filled by Maha Mumbai Metro and these vacancies are assigned for MMRDA Non-Executive Vacancy i.e. Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer & Supervisor. Applicants who are seeking Metro Rail Jobs in Maharashtra those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the MMMOCL recruitment application form is 15.05.2020 (Date Extended).
Mumbai Metro will recruit the aspirants via interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Non-Executive at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Applicants should possess Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma and should have prescribed age limit. Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 notification and Mumbai Metro Recruitment apply online link is available @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Maha Mumbai Metro recruitment, upcoming MMRDA Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Total Vacancies - 215
Posts - Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer & Supervisor.
MMRDA Educational Qualification:
Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Sr. Section Engineer & Section Engineer:
Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognised University / Institute.
Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognised University.
First page of Official Notification:
Date extension notification:
Station Manager & Chief Traffic Controller: Maximum age limit should be 41 years.
Senior Section Engineer: Maximum age limit should be 46 years.
Section Engineer: Maximum age limit should be 43 years.
Supervisor: Maximum age limit should be 40 years.
MMMRDA selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application:
Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Office of Managing Director, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited, Namtree Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
How to apply MMDRA Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2020:
1. Go to official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
2. Click “Recruitment & Results” find the advertisement “MMMOCL Recruitment : Appointment for the Non-Executive Posts”, click on the advertisement.
3. Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
4. Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
5. Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up MMMOCL Application Form:
1. Candidates should download the application form from MMRDA Advertisement.
2. Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
3. Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Mode of Selection, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
4. Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
5. Then fill remaining required details.
6. Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
7. After that put your signature in the application form.
8. Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Instructions of MMMOCL recruitment:
1. Age Qualification and Experience as on 01-03-2020 will be considered valid.
2. Differently abled candidate should possess 40% Disable Certificate.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language.
4. Candidate applying for the V.J(A), N.T(B), N.T.(D), Other Backward Class, SEBC and Special Backward Class should produce/submit NCL certificate.
5. Number of posts indicated in the advertisement may increase / decrease depending on our requirements.
6. The candidates already employed in a Govt. sector, should compulsorily produce/submit/No objection certificat.
For latest job notification visit our website: