Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Recruitment 2020 - 16726 Worker Posts
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Recruitment 2020 - 16726 Skilled and Unskilled Vacancies.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has published the recruitment notification for the 16726 vacancies of Skilled Worker and Un-Skilled Workers. Read full news here.
Vacancies: Total 16726 Vacancies. Postwise Vacancies details are as follows-
Mason - 274
Carpenter - 2678
PostsFitter (Steel Fixing) - 366
PostsFitter (Bar Beding and Fixing) - 3359
PostsWelder - 423
Electrician - 2167
Unskilled Worker - 7549
How to apply?
1. Interested workers willing to work can contact the numbers given in the Notification for further details.
2. The contact number of concerned contractors has been provided.
3. The contractor will select the workers to be appointed in various infrastructure projects. The notification has been provided in the Marathi language. Check out the details.
4. Workers will undergo training of one month who do not have the required experience.
5. Upon successful training, they will be hired for the actual work.
Facilities provided to the workers:
Facilities provided to the workers will include-
1. Accommodation by the concerned contractor.
2. Free water and electricity supply.
3. Free transportation from the labour colony to the workplace.
4. Advance payment for workers meals will be provided.
5. The health, safety, insurance etc of the manpower will be taken care of as per the terms and conditions of the contract. Read Full Official Notification below:
Official Website for Notification:
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: