North Central Railway Recruitment 2020- 196 Act Apprentice Posts
North Central Railway 2020 Recruitment - 196 Act Apprentice Posts.
North Central Railway, Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi has published a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. Read Full News here.
Vacancies: Total 196 Vacancies. Post wise Vacancies as follows-
Fitter - 90
Welder (Gas & Electric) - 50
Mechanic Machine & Tolls Maintenance - 13
Machinist - 12
Painter - 16
Electrician - 12
Stenographer (Hindi) - 03
Note: 3% of Total Seats reserved for Ex-servicemen, their children and Children of Armed forces personnel.
Age: 15-24 Yrs as on 01 Dec 19 (Relaxation available as per Goverment Rules).
1. 10th Pass with atleast 50%.
2. ITI Degree in Relevant Disciplines from Government Recognised Institutions.
1. Starting Date of Online Application - 01 Jun 20.
2. Closing Date of Online Application - 15 Jul 20.
First Page of Official Notification:
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post.
2. Visit Official website or Click here
3. Register yourself and click on Apply Online.
4. Fill Up Required details and submit.
5. Take printout of the application form for future reference.
For Latest Job Notification visit our website: