RIE CEE 2020 Admission Started: Application Process and Exam Pattern
RIE CEE 2020 Admission Started:
Releasing Date, Application Fees
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has set up five Regional Institutes of Education to deliver best possible teacher education across India. To get admission to any of these RIEs, Candidates has to take up and qualify in Common Entrance Examination.
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE, formerly known as Regional College of Education), is a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are set up in 1963 by Government of India in different parts of India covering various regions. The Regional Institutes of Education have established themselves as institutes of repute in the area of school and teacher education. The institutes have endeavored to shoulder the responsibilities and challenges generated by changes in the educational scenario of the country.
RIEs have been offering various programmes for the last 55 years. Through Campus placement activity, the Institutes provide opportunity both to employing organisations as well as young professional aspirants. 100% students get opportunity through campus placement however some of them prefer to go for higher studies. The institutes also offer merit scholarship upto 50% of students and others are eligible for various other scholarship schemes. The campus is fully residential and all the students are provided accommodation in the campus.
This entrance exam is organized at the National Level. RIE CEE 2020 is conducted once in a year. This entrance exam offer admission into various UG and PG courses.
This exam offers seats in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and NERIE Shillong.
The application form has been released on the official website cee.ncert.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully. It is advised for the candidates to fill the application form before the last day. Applicants must fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria for respective courses. The application form is available only in online mode. RIE CEE 2020 application started on April 6, 2020 and candidates can apply till May 4, 2020.
Starting Date Of Online Application –
06th April 2020
Last Date of Online Application – 05th May 2020 (Extended 30 May 20)
Date f Downloading Admit Card –
12th May 2020 – 23rd May 2020 (Extended)
Date of Common Entrance Examination – 24th May 2020 (Will be intimated)
Last Date for Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for Applicants appearing Entrance examination for
B. Sc. B. Ed and B. A. B. Ed and M. Sc. Ed – 10th June 2020
B. Ed and M. Ed – 01st July 2020
Declaration of Results for B. Sc. B. Ed, B. A. B. Ed and M. Sc. B. Ed – 05th July 2020
Declaration of Results for B. Ed and M. Ed – 10th July 2020
Steps to Fill the Application Form:
Step 1: First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website of the NCERT.
Step 2: Then click on the Candidate Registration.
Step 3: Choose the course and fill the correct and proper information carefully, upload all the required scanned documents viz. passport size photograph (5Kb – 40Kb) and Candidate’s signature (5 Kb- 15 Kb) should be in JPG or JPEG format.
Step 4: Click on the button.
Step 5: Then pay the fees of Application form by net banking or debit or credit card.
Step 6: After All this process candidate will be able to Save and Print the Application Form for the future purpose.
Step 7: Candidates are advised to keep print copies of filled Application Form for further use.
– Candidates can pay RIE CEE 2020 application fee in online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline (Canara Bank/ HDFC e-challan) mode.
– For General/ OBC Candidates : Rs 950
– For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates : Rs 450
– Once fee is paid, candidates can print/ save the application form. If selected through RIE CEE exam, the printed application form along with all the prescribed enclosures need to be submitted
RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
B.Sc. B. Ed (4 years) –
1. Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (M stands for Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) (B stands for Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
2. Candidates must have passed +2/ Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/ PwD Candidates). The qualifying should be recognized by the affiliating universities of the RIEs.
3. Candidates who have passed +2/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 and appearing/ appeared in 2020, only.
B.A. B. Ed (4 years):
1. Candidates must have passed +2/Hr. Sec/ Sr. Sec or equivalent examination in Science and Commerce streams or in Arts streams with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) in 2018, 2019 and appearing/ appeared in 2020.
M. Sc. Ed (6 years):
1. Candidates seeking admission to M. Sc. M. Ed (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics) must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (M stands for Mathematics or Statistics) at +2 level.
2. Candidates must have passed +2/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates). The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliating university of RIE, Mysuru (University of Mysuru).
3. Candidates who passed +2/ Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 and appearing / appeared in 2020 only will be considered.
B. Ed ( 2 years):
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce are eligible for admission to the programme.
2. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates.
M. Ed (2 years):
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes/courses from any University/ College/ Institute recognized by affiliating universities:
2. B.A. B. Ed./ B.A.Ed./ B.Sc. B. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed
4. D.El.Ed with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science (with 50% marks in each)
Relaxation by 5% for SC/ ST/ PwD Candiates)
Separate Questions will be administrated to the following groups-
Group A– B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.
Group B– B.Ed
Group C– M.Ed
The exam pattern is as follows:
Mode of Examination: Online
Total Duration: 120 Minutes
Number of Test Booklet: One Set of Booklet for each group.
Marking Scheme: Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
Read complete Official notification before filling up forms.
For more Latest job notifications click to our official website: