State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha Recruitment 2020 -171 Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer
Updated: Aug 13, 2020
State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha Recruitment 2020 - 171 Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer Vacancies. Last Date Extended and Vacancies Increased.
State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer for various universities of Odisha. Read Full News here
Total 161 vacancies. Post wise vacancies details are as follows-
Junior Assistant - 159 (Increased).
Junior Stenographer - 12 (Increased).
1. A candidate should have Bachelor's Degree in any autorised University or Institutions of India.
2. Diplama in Computer Application.
3. For Stenographer post stenography with 80 words per minute required.
21-32 Yrs as on 01 Mar 20 ( Relaxation available as per Government Rules).
Starting Date of Online Application - 01 Jun 20.
Last Date of Online Application - 31 Aug 20 (Extended).
Selection will be based on Written and Skill test.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Link for official notification:
2. Official Website for Online Application click here
3. Follow the steps as mentioned in the official notification.
4. Take printout of the online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: