Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2020: Today Is The Last
Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2020: Today Is The Last Date To Apply For 2,157 Staff Nurse Vacancies
Telangana Nurse Recruitment 2020: Telangana Health Department is recruiting candidates to fill 2157 vacancies of staff nurse. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in the recruitment can apply for it now. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 6th April, 2020.
The recruitment notification was released on Telangana Health Department’s official website @health.telangana.gov.in. Candidates possessing minimum educational qualifications from an Institution registered with TS Nursing Council. Candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience and other details below.
Telangana Nurse Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
Staff Nurse (DME Institutions): 1640 Posts
MLHP Staff Nurse: 435 Posts
Palliative Care Staff Nurse:82 Posts
Telangana Nurse Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification:-
1 Palliative Care Staff Nurse: GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing.
2. MLHP Staff Nurse: GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing. The Selected Candidates of MLHP have to mandatorily undergo a 6 months bridge course at an allocated program study center as per schedule to be decided later.
3. Staff Nurse (DME Institutions): GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing.
Telangana Nurse Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
To be eligible for the recruitment candidate must be above the age of 18 and must be below the age of 34.
Note: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms
1. Merit in the GNM course or in B Sc (Nursing) course will be the sole criteria for Selection.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed by applying the 100 Point Roster.
3. Selection will be based on merit in the Qualifying Examination by applying the rule of reservation at the Zonal level as per the Presidential Order
1. Palliative Care Staff Nurse – Rs. 17000/-
2. MLHP Staff Nurse and Staff Nurse (DME Institutions) – Rs. 25,000/-
Telangana Nurse Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
1. Visit the official website of Telangana Health Department @health.telangana.gov.in.
2. Click on the recruitment link.
3. You will get to the official notification.
4. Refer the notification and you will know the prescribed criteria.
5. Start the application and submit the form before the last date.
For more latest job notification click here: