Uttarakhand NHM - Community Health Officer (CHO) & Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) Course 2020
Uttarakhand NHM - Community Health Officer (CHO) & Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) Course 2020.
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand has published a notification regarding the certificate programme of Community Health of 06 Month run by IGNOU.
Total 300 Seats notified for CHO/ MLHP course.
1. Passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
2. Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory .
3. The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council, if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
1. Age limit upto 35 years of age; however, upto 40 years for the SCs and STs as on 01st July, 2020.
2. For Unreserved Category- Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40
years of age.
3. For OBC Category- Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40 years of age.
4. Ex Servicemen- All Categories- Age will be calculated by deduction of the total service years and addition of 3 years.
Last Date of Online Application - 17 Aug 20.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification for applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification visit our website: