West Bengal Civil Services (WBCS) Recruitment 2020: Notification Out
West Bengal Civil Services (WBCS) Recruitment 2020: Notification Out.
WBCS has recently released the recruitment notification for its various Groups. These groups are namely Group A, Group B (only for West Bengal Police Service), Group C and Group D. Read full news here.
Types of Posts:
Group A -
1. West Bengal Civil Service (Executive).
2. Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service.
3. West Bengal Co-operative Service
4. West Bengal Labour Service.
5. West Bengal Food and Supplies Service.
6. West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)].
Group B -
West Bengal Police Service.
Group C -
1. Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home.
2. Joint Block Development Officer .
3. Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices.
4. West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
5. West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service.
6. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
7. Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal).
8. Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation).
9. Chief Controller of Correctional Services.
Group D -
1. Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
2. Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
3. Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
1. A candidate must possess a graduation degree from an institute or university recognized by the UGC.
2. Students appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
3. The candidate should be able to read, write, and speak in Bengali. (This condition does not apply on candidates with Nepali as their mother tongue.).
4. The candidate must fulfill the required physical criteria in terms of endurance, height, weight and chest measurements, for the vacancies of Group B posts.
1. Group A and C: 21 years - 36 years (As of January 1 of the year of the examination).
2. For the vacancies of West Bengal Police Service only (i.e. Group “B” Service), the age of an applicant must be between 20 years and 36 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
3. Group D: 21 years - 39 years (As of January 1 of the year of the examination).
Starting Date of Online Application - 24 Dec 20.
Closing date of online application - 15 Jan 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight).
Closing date for submission of fees through online - 15 Jan 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight).
Closing date for submission of fees through offline - 16 Jan 2021.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification click below: